Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Long Time No See...

Well, apologies for not posting very much the past few months....no excuse, just life. Although, while I was on a hiatus I did a few projects I think are worth posting. The first is a logo I did for the Scarritt Bennett Center's Belle H. Bennett House organization. The second are some Christmas type wreaths that I did for my good friend Anna (Skates) Register. Here is a look at some of those as well. Hope you are having a wonderful day! eh

Scarritt Bennett Center-Belle H. Bennett House logo









3 comments:

  1. these watercolors are beautiful!! after the holidays lets please plan a day for me to come see you and moses! - allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Liz!! I love the stenciled style of your floral watercolors. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my watercolors Liz!!! Thank you for doing these - they are PERfect :)

    ReplyDelete